At last, the long-awaited world's most widely used standard - ISO 9001:2008 has finally been released on 15 November 2008. This is the fourth edition since its inaugural publication in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). In this seminar, Mr Michael Tay - an ISO 9001 specialist, would not only illustrate the new insights of the 2008 versionbut also deliberate on how organizations can best upgrade the existing ISO 9001:2000 QMSto meet the new requirements.
As compared with the ISO 9001:2000, the new edition contains:
* Mainly editorial changes
* Some useful clarifications to existing requirements
* Re-emphasis on “Process Approach”
* A few examples of increased compatibility with ISO 14001:2004
* Introduction & Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Standard
* Detailed Interpretation of Changes in Clauses
* Use of Implementation Guidelines ISO 9004:2008
* Show-case an ISO 9001:20008 Quality Manual & Procedures
* Auditing Requirements
* Transition Plan
DATE: 06th Oct 2009
TIME: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
VENUE: NUSS Guild House Bukit Timah [MAP]
FEE: SGD 400.00
To register via fax, please click here to fax the form to (65) 6327 7155.
To register online, please click here.