To gain a foothold in global market, the best and most effective way is to participate in a reputable trade show. The question is how to find the right trade show and your target market. With proper guidance and knowledge, an exhibitor can reap tremendous benefits from his participation. In fact, exhibition creates a conducive selling environment where sellers and buyers convene to discuss and sign contracts. Research has shown that exhibition provides an excellent lead for companies searching for buyers, distributors and not forgetting publicity generated through the exhibition.
* Develop a market mindset approach towards exhibition
* Competitive intelligence in the exhibition
* Discover new ideas in the exhibition
* Planning ahead is better than late
1. OVERVIEW of EXHIBITION INDUSTRY
2. WHY EXHIBITIONS SELL ?
WHY EXHIBITIONS FAIL ?
3. EXHIBITION OBJECTIVES
4. STRATEGIC PLANNING
5. EXERCISE ON GOAL SETTING
6. MARKETING CONCEPT
7. PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE STAGES
8. GATHERING INTELLIGENCE AT EXHIBITIONS
9. TYPES OF EXHIBITIONS & PROCEDURES
10. COSTING & BUDGETING
11. STAND DESIGN STRATEGY
VIDEO ON STAND DESIGN
12. PROMOTION STRATEGIES
VIDEO ON PROMOTION STRATEGIES
EXERCISE ON PROMOTION – Group Project
13. SALES STRATEGIES
14. STAND MANAGEMENT
15. PREPARATION OF VITAL DAYS – OPENING/LAST
16. MANAGING LEADS AND TRACKING
17. POST EXHIBITION EVALUATION
18. EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE WORLD
DATE: 23rd to 24th Oct 2009
TIME: 9am – 5pm
VENUE: The Furama Riverfront Hotel [MAP]
FEE: SGD 860.00
To register via fax, please click here to fax the form to (65) 6327 7155.
To register online, please click here.