(SDF Subsidy Approved)
Learn how to analyze situations and problems logically and present your recommendations/ideas in a persuasive and effective manner in formal presentations, meetings, small group situations and in writing
After attending this training session, participants will be able to:
1. understand how to utilize logical reasoning to identify and solve the right problem
2. identify key issues, alternatives, outcomes and solutions
3. understand how to analyze problems utilizing issue mapping and decision tree models
4. understand how to create effective presentations focusing on purpose, content, structure and delivery
5. write well-thought out, logical business memos / e-mails.
1. Logical Thinking Process
3. MECE/Issue Mapping/Decision Trees
4. Issue Identification
5. PROACT Problem Solving Format
6. Presenting Solutions Logically
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managing Directors, General Managers, Division Heads, Senior Managers, Assistant Managers, Managers, Team Leaders, and whoever involves the communication by any mean.
DATE: 22nd Oct 2009
VENUE: MIS (Marketing Institute of Singapore)
FEE: SGD 481.5
To register via fax, please click here to fax the form to (65) 6327 7155.
To register online, please click here.