Google

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sick Leave..(This is too good!)

> I urgently needed a few days off work,
> but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a leave.
> I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then
> he would tell me to take a few days off.
> So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.
> My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing?
> I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb
> so that the Boss would
> think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.
> A few minutes later the Boss came into the office
> and asked "What are you doing?"
> I told him I was a light bulb.
> He said "You are clearly stressed out.
> Go home and recuperate for a couple of days".
> I jumped down and walked out of the office.
> When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me,
> the Boss asked her
>
>
>
> "...And where do you think you're going?"
>
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ( You're gonna love this..... )
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
> ..
> ...
> ..
>
> She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!

No comments: