Google

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

gold offer - spam

spam email received...




God will bless you as i wait for your mail

Attn to gold buyer,

I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate reasonably and have a successful business deal together.
I have 150 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust and 50 kg in bar ,which was brought in from libya,the kept this in my poccession now check in this article :

http://af.reuters.com/article/libyaNews/idAFLDE785... , which they decided to ask me to put on sale,look for a buyer secretly and confidencially who will come and get the product and sell. I need a serious minded buyer who will purchase them from me within the shortest time possible. If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your reply to this attractive offer I have presented to you.

This is the primary reason why I have attached my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) in this mail you are reading for your personal evaluation and consideration. If my offer is acceptable to you, kindly let me know immediately so that we can proceed accordingly. Please be informed that my gold price is also negotiable. Please find below my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for the sale of my AU Metal dust:

(FULL CORPORATE OFFER)

OWNER OF AU METAL------------ undisclosed
PRODUCT: -------------------------- Alluvial Gold Dust (AU) and bars.
ORIGIN: --------------------------- libya.
QUANTITY: ------------------------ 150 kilograms (AU) bar (50kg).
QUALITY: -------------------------- 22+carat.
PRICE PER KILOGRAM: ------------$25,500USD (Negotiable).

MODE OF TRANSACTION
OPTION A
1-establishment of signatures of contract by the two parties concerned since i am not a company seller but in sort of agreed deal with you since you knew the sources of the gold and where it is coming from..which must be remained secret and confidencial.

2-certificate of confirmity from the burkina goverment control office(bumigeb)
3- value of the product before lifting(negotiable)
4-remitting all documents of exportation to the buyer with your arrangement.
5-final payment at the end of buyer refienery since i will fly back with you for the final assay in your country.

6-buyer is expected to arrive here in burkinafaso,check and control the commodity in his or her presence and price will be negotiated.

I will patiently wait for your reply on the above subject matter soonest. Looking forward to having a successful transaction with you. Have a pleasant nice day. Direct line 00226 79 67 92 78
note: "after agreement and full co operation,documents, photo will be scan to you for your persual ,i can not afford sending samples via dhl or express coureir as it is rejected and banned by the new government policy" all is secretly handle between you and me.

OPTION B
1-GIVING VISAS TO THE BUYER AND MAKING A CONTRACT FOR BOTH PARTIES AS TO BRING THE COMMODITY TO YOUR COUNTRY BY YOURSELF.

Please respond immediately as to procceed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Mathieu robert,

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/libyan-gold-cash-convoy-crosses-into-niger----take-the-money-and-run-time/question-2140843/

No comments: