Google

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keep white flour in fridge

You have to try it out yourself.





For those of you who have mothers / wives busy working in the kitchen at home, it is good to pass them the message too...

白麵粉在冰箱 Keep white flour in fridge


Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went
into the boiling water....

一次煮玉米粥時,我用叉子在沸 騰 的粥裏翻攪,想看看粥好了沒 有。
錯手沒拿到叉子,而把手碰進了 沸 水裏面!痛得我尖叫起來!

A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour...I
pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He said to keep my hand in the flour for 10 mins. which I did. He said that in Vietnam , this guy
was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...well, it not only put the fire out, but he never even had
a blister!!!!

位越南朋友, 是 位獸醫,恰巧來到我家,我正 在尖叫!
即刻問我有沒有麵粉。我拿出一 袋 麵粉,他叫我把手伸進去,
且放在麵粉裏10 鐘, 我照做了。他說,在越南曾 有一個傢伙身
著火了,眾人在驚慌中把一袋子 的 麵粉撒在他的身上滅火。但令
驚訝的是,它不僅滅了火,被燒 那 傢伙的身上競沒有水泡!

So, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins, and then pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutley NO PAIN.

Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself, I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a blister!
*cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.


把手放在麵粉裏10 鐘 後拿出來,手上確実沒有灼傷 的紅印或者水泡,完全沒有受 傷!
在,我總會在冰箱放一袋子麵 粉, 每次不小心灼傷自己,我就 用麵粉敷,沒有一次是有紅印或 水 泡的。
* 注 意:冷麵粉比常溫麵粉效果更 佳!

Miracle, if you ask me. Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you will be happy you did. I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about 10 mins, and the pain was gone and no burn. Try it!

Don't run your burn area under Cold water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 mins and experience a miracle!

跡!如果你問我的話。放一袋白 麵 粉在冰箱是不會錯的。我甚至 在燙到舌頭的時候,把麵粉敷在 上 面10 鐘,傷去無痕!試一試吧!
要把你燙傷的地方馬上放在冷水 下 沖洗,而要放在麵粉裏10 鐘,你會發現奇跡的!

No comments: