Google

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP (email spam)

received this from email... think it's a spam or sent by virus...



Good day Dear,

I am Paul Olds, son of late Mr. Martin Olds, a farmer from republic of Zimbabwe, you may be aware of what happened and what is still happening in my country years back, it was very long story but my reason for contacting you is for your assistance and the benefit of both of us.

My father being one of the few rich and successful farmers in our country was victimized because of his opposition to Mugabe's policies. Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, shot my father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm.

Please see the following web pages for more understanding about my father:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/08/12/violence.zimbabwe/

My father before his death deposited with one of the Bank in Accra Ghana the sum of US$ 4 Million United States Dollars, with the sole aim of buying water dredging company/equipments in setting up of a dredging firm in Ghana.

Due to the constant insecurity in Zimbabwe, we have to run for our dear life to Republic of Ghana, with the assistance of United nation official we are able to arrive Ghana under United Nation Immunity, unfortunately my beloved Mother died and left me with my only junior brother Mike who is seriously sick now in the refugee camp, I will need your help to secure the fund my late Father deposited here in Ghana to your country and plan for the investment as I have no knowledge of business, due to the nature of my stay here, I don't normally go out , because we are staying at refugee camp, therefore I urge you to assist me get the fund out to your place so that I will plan for my life.

We have prepared to give you 40% from the total amount for your effort of assisting us, all the documents of the deposited fund is with me, you will go through it when I will send them to you as we proceed.

Kindly get back to me.
As soon as I hear from you, I will send you other details about the money.

Thanks for your response.
Olds Paul Jr.
pauloldsjr_04@msn.com

No comments: