Google

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Doctor aren't supposed to laugh...

Doctor, I have a problem to consult you, but you aren't supposed to laugh...

Of course I won't laugh, said the lady doctor, I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient.

Okay, then, said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' she had ever seen - it was smaller than the a AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.

Five minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure.

I am so sorry, she said. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?

It's SWOLLEN, Fred replied.

The doctor WHAT! OMG OMG OMG . Laughing sooo hard, she nearly die!

No comments: