Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) is among the few business schools worldwide (less than 1%) to attain the ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation of:
- (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business)
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
These accreditations are valued for their prestige and quality by both graduates and the business world.
Why choose GGSB Master in International Business (MIB)?
- Ranked 5th by the Financial Times in its 2009 ranking of the Top 50 European Masters in Mangement Programmes, including 5th in the “Top weighted salaries” category
- Taught by Grenoble faculty and local academics
- The only MIB programme in Singapore to have a foreign language (French) as part of the curriculum
- Focuses on international aspects of business and management to meet the needs of global companies
- Provides international and multi-cultural learning environment and graduates will be highly attractive to companies worldwide
Do not miss this opportunity to register for the upcoming preview session to find out more!
Date: 5 Aug 2009 (Wed)
Venue: MDIS Dhoby Ghaut
20 Orchard Road, Singapore 238830
(Opposite Dhoby Ghaut MRT station)