Google

Sunday, July 26, 2009

From Johnson Amed

another spam email received...


My name is Mr Johnson Amed i have this amount of money $6.5Million which my late Father deposted for me in a suspence account before his death last year .I want you to help me retrieve this fund from the bank and transfer it into your account.

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance,waiting for your urgent reply i will give you every detail you need to know,contact me on johnson_amed94@yahoo.fr

Click the following to access the sent link:
Our RSS feeds, along with a FAQ*

View the most EMAILED for today from statesman.com
1. Our RSS feeds, along with a FAQ
2. Texas loosens high school requirements
3. H-E-B starts work on bigger East Riverside store

No comments: