Google

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I've Always Wanted One Of These! - DupeFreePro

Today I want to share something really cool with you.

Some of you may have heard of Frank Kern, he's an all round
awesome guy and just general fantastic Internet Marketer. If
You're not familiar with him I highly recommend following
him, if just for entertainment purposes(!), never mind what
you can learn from him! :-)

Well, Frank often does some amazingly generous things. Giving
out fantastic free info and funny yet useful videos.

But what he is doing right now really takes some beating.

Especially for me as I have ALWAYS wanted one of these...

He's giving away his pristine 1963 VW Camper Van!...

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=4u_ox&m=I.ul.Pgxf3KAij&b=OQTQ.wRAv_5EduxRwzWL0Q

You can win his '63 VW Camper Van (which just had a new engine
put in last year) as well as some other really cool stuff like
iPad 2's, old school surfboards, electric skateboards and more.

Anyone can win this stuff as he's running it like a raffle.

He's even willing to ship the VW Camper Van internationally!

All you have to do is click the "connect to Facebook" button at
the page via the link below, and allow his Facebook app to
connect with you. You're then in with a chance of winning all
this cool stuff!

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=4u_ox&m=I.ul.Pgxf3KAij&b=OQTQ.wRAv_5EduxRwzWL0Q

I'm personally jumping on this raffle as much as I can as I have
literally dreamed of having a perfect condition VW Camper Van
since forever basically!! :-)

What's also great is he's not selling anything, nor asking you
to try to sell anything. It's essentially just an experiment
with Facebook and being cool and giving.

This is something you don't want to miss. One simple click of
the button and you could be driving a mighty fine classic auto.

Enter the raffle at...

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=4u_ox&m=I.ul.Pgxf3KAij&b=OQTQ.wRAv_5EduxRwzWL0Q

I wish you the best of luck, and when you win I want a ride in
this bad boy!

Cheers,
Mike

[TekkTonix.com]
[DupeFreePro.com]

No comments: