11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Space is limited.
Reserve your eSeminar seat now.
Cloud Trends 2011: What You Need to Know Source: Alsbridge, Inc.
With 50-60 percent of organizations expected to embrace cloud computing over the next five years, CIOs and senior IT executives are feeling the pressure to move to the cloud. This evolution will require significant changes in the way IT is acquired and managed from both a business and legal perspective, leaving senior executives with many questions that must be addressed before starting on the journey.
Participants in this eSeminar will learn:
- How to manage speed and control while sourcing in the cloud
- How to identify the risks and benefits of implementing cloud sourcing
- How to navigate the radically changing cloud service provider landscape
- How to govern security and data integration in the cloud
- How to approach cloud contracts from an ongoing management and legal perspective
- How to recognize complex legal challenges associated with moving to the cloud and their potential solutions
Who should attend?
- This eSeminar will provide important information for CIOs, CFOs, sourcing executives, IT consultants and business services executives.