Google

Thursday, July 14, 2011

READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME

spam email always!!!




Good day,

I am Nikolay owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company), chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank Sintsov, personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, once rated as the richest man in Russia and (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$40.5M, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this? As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial firm transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates, presently I am in London, for a hideout and I am seriously ill and have been diagnosed of Atrial Flutter and Bilious Fever but I don't have the money for the treatment and the operation in my stomach which the doctor said I must undergo.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Nikolay Sintsov.

No comments: