received this info from SMa...
Dear Business Owners,
The Enterprise Development Centre @ Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation (EDC@SMa) is pleased to inform on:
FREE BUSINESS CLINIC
on various topics (with government funding available) with our qualified experts on:
1. Risk Assessment - guidance on how to build up a risk assessment system to comply with Workplace Safety & Health Act
2. CaseTrust for Spa and Wellness SMEs – guidance on how to build customer confidence based on the professional standards
3. Business Strategy - guidance on how to strategize a business growth
4. Branding - guidance on how to build a strong brand
5. Work Life Balance - guidance on how to engage employees with better work life balance and IT
To register for any of the above business clinic (s), kindly send your reply to http://firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate
a) your preferred business clinic topic (s) and
b) a convenient meet-up date and time.
1. 3 February 2010 “Briefing on Tripartite Initiatives:~ Guidelines on Re-employment of Older Employees~ Managing Manpower Challanges for Enhanced Competitiveness and Sustainability” (Complimentary for SMa members)
This seminar looks at helping companies which are no longer confronted with excess manpower to better manage long term manpower challenges.
Please see this link 3 Feb: Briefing on Tripartite Initiatives
2. 10 February 2010 “Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) Awareness” (Complimentary)
This seminar is designed to help both owners and investors of small and medium-sized enterprises understand the basics of M&As. Participants will learn about the benefits of M&A to their organisation, the process involved and if it could be a potential expansion strategy.
Please see this link 10 Feb: Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Awareness
3. 25 February 2010 “Seminar on Asean-Australia-New Zealand and Asean-India Free Trade Agreements” (Complimentary for SMa members)
It has always been critical for companies to find ways to reduce their cost of doing business in the region in order to stay competitive. This seminar is designed to help companies leverage on the benefits accorded by Asean-Australia-New Zealand and Asean-India Free Trade Agreements, which come into force on 1 Jan 2010, to create opportunities for greater cost competitiveness.
Please see this link 25 Feb: Seminar on AANZFTA and AIFTA
Enterprise Development Centre@SMa
An ENTERPRISEONE Initiative of SPRING Singapore
DID : 6826 3025
FAX : 6826 3021