Learn about the risks in International Trade; selecting the appropriate payment method; comparing the risks and benefits of the various LC options; the LC process; ensuring the appropriate trade documentation; the provisions of the UCP 600 & ISBP 681; limiting and dealing with discrepancies; and avoiding LC fraud situations.
* Risks in international trade
* Trade finance & payment mechanisms
* The letter of credit process
* Trade documentation
* International commercial terms (Incoterms 2000)
* The UCP 600
* The ISBP 681
* Discrepancies in L/C transactions
* International trade & L/C frauds
* Relevant case law and case studies
DATE: 30th Sep to 01st Oct 2009
TIME: 10:00am to 6:00 pm
VENUE: SICCI Building (Level 2)
FEE: SGD 524.30
10% Discount given to 3 or more from the same company
To register via fax, please click here to fax the form to (65) 6327 7155.
To register online, please click here.