Google

Saturday, December 26, 2009

PROPOSAL FROM SHELTON GREETING - spam

received this spam email...




Dear, Sir/Madam

I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I praythat my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval consideringthe facts we have not known each other before, I wish to use thisopportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Shelton Msika, the last bornof the late vice-president of Zimbabwe(Joseph Wilfred Msika) who passedaway this year; he deposited $18.4 Million USD in a financial institutionin Canada. I have in my possession all documents consigning the deposit ofthe funds with me I’m in exile in Accra Ghana. I’m the next of king ofthese funds. Am seeking for your assistance to claim the funds from thefinancial institution and invest it in your country. Upon your agree toassist me in this transaction I will give to you 30% and 5% will be setfor expenses that you made and the same time I will proceed moving toyour country because of my late father political enemy who are after mylife. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wishin this transaction. On this email:shelton.msika@yahoo.com

Thanks God bless you.
Your Truly
Shelton Msika

No comments: