Google

Monday, December 14, 2009

Compliments - spam

received this spam email...



From Barrister Mac Anthony Williams Esq.
PO Box 61205, London,
N17 9ZG
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone 447045758798

Attn, Sir

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below.
I know that a deal of this magnitude will make anyone worried and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to be, as all will be well at the end of this endeavor My name is Barr Mac Anthony Williams, I received a letter from a Finance company here requesting for the next of kin to my deceased client.
The Letter Stated that I should provide to them the next of kin to my late client to claim the money he deposited in a fixed deposit with finance company two years ago before his death. The Finance company is aware of his death, though he was not married, neither did he leave a Neither "WILL" nor is Specified next of kin, the finance company anticipating someone to come along for the claims. On the 4th of July 2001, It was reported to us, that my client, while returning from Vacation from Russia, died in the Tupolev-154 crash leaving from Black Sea holiday resort of Anapa to St Petersburg.

For more information about this crash and people, visit this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5274958.stm
particularly, the Bank has given me a mandate as his attorney, to provide his next of kin or the funds (in excess of USD9.5Million) will be revoked within the next 30 working days. Hence the reason I establish contact with you to assist me by standing as his next of kin so that the proceeds of his account will be transferred to you.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner. You
will be remunerated with 40% of the total funds for your assistance. If in affirmative, kindly furnish me with your following details,
Your Full Names,
Residential Address,
Telephone/fax Numbers,
Age
Occupation
Marital status,
Sex
Copy of your international passport or Drivers
License


so that I will commence in the securing of all the legal documents to put you in place as the heir to my late clients estate. Please, do response to my mail.
Best Regards
Barr Mac Anthony Williams Esq.

No comments: