Google

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CHIEF KOFI GOLD MINERS OBUASI GHANA/ GOLD OFFER NEED INVESTOR

spam email...




CHIEF KOFI GOLD MINERS OBUASI GHANA/ GOLD OFFER NEED INVESTOR
Hide Details
FROM: Koffi Goldminers
EMAIL: goldminerschiefkofi@yahoo.com.vn
EMAIL: kgoldminer@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Chief Kofi Nkrumah, from Effiduase Village in Obuasi.

Actually, I am traditional Chief here in Ghana governing the Village of
Obuasi where I have many hectare of land of Gold, inherited by my
grandfathers. we have 350kg down


We have managed to dig out about this 350 KG which I wanted to use your
assistance to sell in your country. I will advise you to look for more
buyer because we are trying to expand our mining strategy, that means we are
trying to purchase a mining equipment which will be more easier after
selling this 350 KG We have been selling to people who sell out to
foreigners but I have discover that they are cheating us, that was why I
decided to look for Direct buyers or foreign partner who will assist me
in the selling of the product so that we can go into a long business
relationship.


I have made the entire necessary inquiry for the shipment through a legal
procedure here in Ghana, I wait to hear from you so that I can send you
F CO which will enable us to move ahead. My regards to your family.

Looking Forward to do Business With You
Best Regard
Chief Kofi & Co. Local Gold Miners Ghana

No comments: