Google

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Loan at 3.5% interest rate

not sure why so many spam emails...




Hi,
I am Mr Walters, a renowned, legitimate and accredited money lender. I reside in the Republic of United Kingdom. I loan money to people and companies in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or are in need of money to pay bills? Let me take this medium to inform you that I assist beneficiary reliable as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 3.5% interest rate.
Services provided include:
* Refinance
* Home Improvement
* Inventor Loans
* Auto Loans
* Debt Consolidation
* Horse Loans
* Line of Credit
* Second Mortgage
* Business Loans
* Personal Loans
* International Loans
(No social security or credit check, 100% guaranteed!)
I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: richards_white@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Mr Richards Walters
CEO
Personal Cell-(+447) 0111 37447
Fax Num: +447005-930-894
Tel Num: +4470359 53271

No comments: