Google

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thanks for reading - spam

another spam...






My name is John. I am the attorney of Late Ms Elsie, who died in transit
going back home from London UK. I have a business proposition for you.

Before the death of my late client, she lodged huge amount of money in a
security vault/company here in Europe, amounting to (three million pounds).
And she left behind strict instructions on secrecy and top confidentiality
of her funds in the security company. And the only person aware of the funds
is me, been her attorney.

Unfortunately, Ms Elsie has no spouse and near relative that has come up. It
is on this note that you come in; I would like you to stand as the next of
kin whom I will appoint and notify the security company that you are the
actual next of kin appointed by by my client before her death. Please, have
nothing to worry about, as I will commence processing all legal
documentations certifying you as the Sole-Beneficiary to her. Be rest
assured that all documents will be processed according to the law.

If you agree to do this with me, we shall both share the total amount. If
you oblige then kindly send me your full name, Age, address, telephone and
country, in order for me to prepare the necessary documents for the funds to
be released to you.

Kindly note that this transaction requires maximum confidentiality
(johbar4@aol.com). I await your response.

Regards
John

No comments: