received from email notification...
& Selection Techniques
for Recruiting Best Talent
Course date: 26 Jan 2010
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: River View Hotel, Havelock Rd.
Nearest MRT: Tiong Bahru
The competition to hire the best available talent has never been as intensive as in todays
modern market place. As we move into an economy that is both global and knowledge
based, more than ever before organisations depend on their human resources as the source
of their competitive advantage. The effective recruitment and selection of staff at every level
is now critical to success.
Course outline (Click HERE for outline details)
- Trends in Recruitment and Selection
- Communicating Effectively During an Interview
- The Nature of an Interviewing Strengths and Limitations
- Personality Profiling
- Organisational Culture and Organisational Fit
- Designing Selection Criteria
- Preparation for the Interview
- Establish Rapport with the Candidate Put the Candidate at Ease
- Planning and Structuring Interviews-The 5 stages
- Interviewing Strategies
- Traditional Types of Interviewing
- Modern Interview Techniques - Behaviourally Based Interviewing
- Principles of Interpreting Behaviour
- Panel Interviewing Exercise
- Closing realistically and coming to a conclusion Beware Actors Not Performers
- Why Interviewers Derail The Dos and Donts of Interviewing
- Course Review, Feedback and Summary of Learning Points
Key Learning Outcomes
- Communicate effectively during an interview
- Establish rapport with the candidate putting the candidate at ease
- Analyse candidates resume and develop suitable interview questions
- Compare traditional interviews with behavioral interviews
- Use modern interview techniques specifically behaviourally based interviewing
- Develop appropriate questioning skills and the ability to listen and observe both verbal and non verbal responses
- To make course participants aware of the many difficulties involved in selection and to be aware of their own developmental needs in this area
Early Bird Discount $88 off per pax
Group Discount: 2 pax additional 10% discount. 3 pax or more additional 15% discount
Click HERE to download the brochure cum registration form
Tel: 9241 4209 (Enquiries) Fax: 6884 7640 (Registration)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Benson
(Enquiries or Registration)
Getting People to Say YES
When They Would Normally Say No
21 January 2010; 9am - 5pm, PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Jade Room 1 - Level 3
A One Day Workshop
Influence is the single biggest factor underpinning all business dealings in the business world today.
As business owners and managers we are constantly influencing our customers and staff to try to get them to do what we want.
You will learn how to better communicate with the people you influence, how to change others' perceptions
and attitudes and how to gain agreement and co-operation.
During the workshop participants complete a simple card sort that splits the room into four separate preference groups.
Lindsay then explores the similarities and differences of the people in the room and helps them understand how to get
on better with their colleagues, customers and the world at large.
Youll also discover how to:
- Understand the personality preferences of your staff and how to influence their style.
- How to select the right person for the job.
- Why people are different from you and how to get on better with them even though you are different.
- The reasons why managers fail in getting their point across.
- The value of developing a shared vision and common goals for your team.
- Work with the strengths of each member of your team.
- Achieve better results for your organisation as a whole through team work and communication.
CEOs, business owners, managers and staff.
Higher levels of business success through an improved ability to form and maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships with managers, staff and peers.
About the Speaker
An international Speaker with Training Edge International, Lindsay Adams is a practiced speaking professional, workshop facilitator,consultant and business coach. With over 20 years of Human Resource experience, Lindsays focus is on building effective leaders and teams.
Lindsay Adams is able to identify what stimulates staff. In his presentations he coaches his audience to help them achieve peak performance.
Lindsay offers solutions to help create high performance teams and maximise an organisations People Power.
Lindsay has worked with executive teams, individuals, entrepreneurs and business owners across Australia,
Asia, Europe and the United States. He won't just 'tell' you the principles of the topic, he will help you put them into action.
His coaching methods and follow-up advice help you and your team apply life and business changing principles to their
everyday behaviour to achieve long term success and goal fulfillment.
Click HERE for Brochure Cum Registration Form
Early Bird: SG$ 389
Non-Early Bird: SGD $449
(10% off for group booking of 3 or more participants)
Corporate Training Development Biz. Registration No: 53132807 D
25A Jalan Membina #06-102 Singapore 162025 Tel: +65 9241 4209 Fax: +65 6884 7640 (Fax Registration)
Visit www.sgtraininghub.com (Online Registration)
Email:email@example.com (Email Registration)