Google

Saturday, August 8, 2009

elebarn.com

another spam email received...



Hi,
Do you have a nice day? I just came back from my holiday
I found a nice website and would like to introduce to you. This website is www.elebarn.com It can offer you all kinds of electronic products that you may be in need,such as laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4, and etc........
Tell you a secret, the price of these products are so low,I did not find so cheap products in our own country.
The contact E-mail: service@elebarn.com
MSN: elebarn@hotmail.com
TEL: 0086+138 3160 1291
Hope you can enjoy yourself in shopping from that company !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WATCHOUT = DO UR HOMEWORK!!...FINDOUT BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS FROM INTERNET...GOOODLUCK

Anonymous said...

BEWARE the bastard www.elebarn.com is a scam. i sent him £375 for phones and the bastard never send me any item,gave me a fake tracking number and refused to reply my chat or e-mail.

Anonymous said...

TRUST ME DO NOT BY LOL THEY TOOK MY MONEY B