Google

Saturday, June 20, 2009

From Princess Jessica (spam)

received this from email...


From Princess Jessica
My name is Jessica casoler
i am 25 yrs old
My phone number is( 00226-75744190 )
i am a female student from university of Burkina Faso , Ouagadougou .

Dear my good one
i am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of god for you to help me, god almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. I’d like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. i will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. i would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.Well, my father died earlier eight months ago and left i and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over Sixteen years before his death. i was a princess to him and i am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth.

He left the sum of $3million us dollars.(three million us dollars)in a security company. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from shell petroleum Development Company (spdc) and chevron Oil Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.I will like you to help me and transfer this fund into your account then after that I will come over to your country because those my father kindred will kill me if they know were I am now, that is why I need your help and I want you to trust and believe me, immediately the fund will be transfer in to your account I will come over to your country and save my life.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me. Please, note that this transaction is 100% free and i hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, i will send you the security company E-mail address so that you will contact them for the transfer of the fund into your account. as soon as i hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Princess Jessica

No comments: