Google

Sunday, March 8, 2009

free medicine shop

another spam email received... beware of this email address: motion30@att.net...
don't click on the link...


Hello,

hey how are you doing ? get back to me as soon as possible when you read my mail because i found a great offer on the internet and you should not miss this. I discovered a free medicine shop. I just paid for shipping and they sent my medicines in 3 days. You must check them out before this promotion ends.
Here is their address :

http://www.cuspdale.com/

see you later
bye

4 comments:

Basmans said...

True, real SPAM!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your help!

Unknown said...

Yes this is true SPAM and nothing but spam! How did it even get into my inbox...there was no address int the To: line...they are using an invisible address/link that's how...beware there are also invisible popups now that are used to plant cookies without you knowing....it's getting worse every day!

Anonymous said...

I got that email! I didn't open because I didn't know who it was. So I researched it and found out it is S.P.A.M.!!!!! Do not open it!