Google

Monday, January 26, 2009

Beware of this guy from friendster

Received this email from friend... read the following...

Beware of this guy from friendster (he is working in BUGIS SALON)

Hey guys...!!!
Audris here...my friend sent me this...and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS..!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN

IMPORTANT...!!

cause it's a real life story...i came across this guy too...!!! we chat in msn before...dunno who was he either...

BUT...luckily i didnt agree meet up with him...PLEASE PLEASE STOP CONTACTING THIS GUY IF EUU ARE...

IT'S FOR REAL...!! SPREAD THIS EMAIL AROUND...!! THANKZ...!! =)

Dear All,

This is my TRUE and REAL LIFE STORY , happened near end of 2006, I am under age old girl who still sitting for my SPM, I was cheated my virgin to a men named DARREN FANG KIN CHONG, I were introduced to this guy thru internet, After some chit-chat (Messenger and phone calls), This guy date me out for meet up.

(MSN ID/ FRIENDSTER ACCT :
fang_darren@hotmail)

He is a very sweet talker. As my age, I really believe what he said to me like how much he loved me and his promises to me.

So, I decided to meet up.

Our 1st date is at Christmas 2006. My mum not allow me go out till late night so we decided not
celebrate at sin.

After a dinner and movie, he say bring me to clubbing at one of the pub . In the club he is introduce some of his friends to me (Named Jason, Alex and Mike) and he is offering me to take a lot of alcoholic drinks and he tell me that he will take care of me. That night everybody was drunk till very high and I suspect they have drop something in my drink.. because after the next day I like not very sure what was happening after the clubbing session and I feel that my private part very pain and rashes and I lost my virgin! In the motel, I found he sleep beside me, and he told me that he will take responsibility and after I graduate he will marry me.

After that night he like totally disappear for 2 weeks.. finally he called me and ask me out. He is giving the explanation like his is rushing his fashion job so that he don't have time to meet me. This time he offer me to sex with him in the car and blow job to him. I feel very weird! But I think that if you love someone you have too right?

After someday I feel that they way he treat me is totally different than before I give my everything to him. Sometimes he totally don't care my feeling that I listened he sweet talk to other girls. He said is client.. but I don't think so..

Do your boyfriend or husband simply tell girl that ' I so miss you dear , You are my sweetheart, please give me a chance to take care of you or since the 1st day saw you I am very sure that god create you for me ' I was very not in a good mood hearing or saw his sms.

I found my private part like become very worst, Itchy and Redness. Everytime after sex when he lay beside me I will check his sms.

One day, I found that a video clip on his phone that was shooting me was raped by the 3 of his friends when the 1st night.

This is not a kinda fun! I almost become crazy when I saw that video clip I am very worried that
when someday the video clip will sent out to other peoples....

I don't dare to go out, don't dare to meet people coz I feel shy and regret.

Today I go to take my body check-up report. The report shows that I been suspected AIDS!

Doctor advised me to do they other check up to re-confirm. I really no such energytic to check again. I don't dare to make a police report because I don't know how to face my parent and classmate. But I decided to speared this email out to share my REAL Story to you I leave this
world. This guy is DARKEN my future and my shinny day. I found myself is DIRTY!

Attached is his picture which I got.

**If U See this PLAYBOY or LOVER CHEATER, Please wake up your mind and don't believe to what he CHEAT you with his sweet talk.

** Please help forward this mail to your colleague, sisters & everyone u love!

if you know this guy or currently he is your net friend PLEASE be careful, girls please protect yourself and not follow my ending!

SO that there will be no next victims like me.
Thank you very much!!!

1 comment:

gwen said...

Sounds scary. Do you know who's the victim who sent it out?
Just curious... can email me at gwendonut@gmail.com