This is so funny..................and most are so true........Funny truths about life in small small Singapore Island....
1. Nite - Sleep with air-con; Day - Bathe with heater on
2. Day - Cannot Wake up; Nite - Cannot Sleep
3. Translation is needed between Singaporean Chinese and Mainland Chinese
4. Smell Of rubbish besides letterboxes; Rubbish inside Letterbox
5. Spore Chinese use different languages other then Chinese to communicate.
6. Sporean never like to vote, but like to complain
7. There are quite a number of rich/poor in spore - They have Car, Credit Card, CPF but no Cash and is liable to lots of loans
9. There are quite a few high-tech barbaric singaporeans -they know how to use state-of-the art equipment, 3g mobile phone and powerful computers but they dunno how to use a simple dustbin or a toilet
10. Half Sporeans rushed to buy Hello kitty, but the other half busy killing stray cats
11. Chewing Gum - Can Chew, Cannot buy?? (Restricted to buying)
12. Cigarettes - Convenient to buy; not convenient to smoke
13. Private Cars - Cheaper and Cheaper to buy, harder and harder to Maintain
14. Public Bus - Half the Crowd squeeze in front section of the Bus, Second section is for Carrying Ghost
15. Education - Teachers teaching Less but expects students to learn More