Professional diploma program customized for EDs, CEOs and mid level staff of non-profit organizations (with SDF-funding*)
Mentoring Partnership International (MPI) (www.mpi.org.sg) is a Non-Profit Organization established to promote quality mentoring in its diverse forms through training, consultation and research in best mentoring practices.
In Partnership with Singapore Training and Development Association (STADA), MPI is pleased to offer the Professional Diploma in Training & Development (PDTD) (with an emphasis on Mentoring).
This professional diploma program is hereby customized for Executive Directors, CEOs and mid level staff of non-profit organizations. It is aimed at providing the participants the knowledge and skills practice to perform human capital development work at the workplace. This can range from training and mentoring delivery, program design to management of learning & development function and mentoring in non-profit organizations.
This program consists of 7 Modules and a Practicum. Participants will be assessed in every module through learning activities and a written assignment. Additionally, they will work in groups to deliver a Practicum that integrates knowledge and skills acquired throughout the program.
- Module 1: Introduction to Training and Development (36 hours)
- Module 2: Managing Training and Development (36 hours)
- Module 3: Planning Training and Mentoring (36 hours)
- Module 4: Delivery Training and Mentoring (36 hours)
- Module 5: Business of Training and Mentoring (36 hours)
- Module 6: Trainer and Mentoring as Entrepreneurship (36 hours)
- Module 7: Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring (36 hours)
- Practicum (44 hours)
Please see attachments for training schedule, course brochure and application form.
14 January 2008 (1st Intake)
15 January 2008 (2nd Intake)
Application Closing Date
5 December 2008
For enquiry, please call Chariz or Pearlyn at 6550 9566 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* SDF Funding terms and conditions apply