Google

Friday, February 6, 2009

Invest fund & transfer deposit

Not sure if it is a spam?



From Ms Sahra Savimbi,
Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.

Dearest one,

Good day, I am Miss Sahra K. Savimbi the only daughter of the late Mr.and Mrs K. Savimbi. My father was a highly reputable cocoa and gold machant business magnet who operated in the capital cities of Burkina Faso ,Cote D'voire and the republic of Liberia during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in Liberia civil war during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2004. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth..

After his death, his lawyer who happens to be our family lawyer called me to inform me that my father has the sum of Seven Million Three Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$7,300,000.00) and 350 kilo of Gold dust in a finance & security company here in Burkina Faso. He further told me that he deposited the money with my name as the next of kin since i am his only child and also gave me all the necessary legal documents that back up the fund with the Company.

I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do, with due respect ,i am contacting you to present an account overseas in any part of the word where this funds can be transfered and after the transfer, I will also want you To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Moreover,I will also like to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of businessworld. Meanwhile, I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country.

Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will inform you more details involved in this matter. please mail me on my private email ID :sahra_savimbi1@hotmail.fr

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Sahra Savimbi.

No comments: