Google

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just for laugh - the letter "T"

A young wife, who was becoming frustrated with her
young husband constant demands for sex, decides to
make a schedule for him, to cut down on the amount of
times that they will have to make love for the
rest of their marriage.

While getting ready for work, she writes on a piece of
paper, "Honey,you know I love you, but your never
ending requests for sex are leaving me drained and
really tired. So I propose that we only have sex on
days that start with the letter 'T', to minimise the
frequency of our lovemaking sessions. Don't be mad at
me honey, just understand where I am coming from, and
let me know if my request is too demanding of you."

On her way out the door, she uses a refrigerator
magnet and sticks the note to the fridge
door,hoping that her sex craved husband will be understanding
and accepting of her proposal when he reads it.

Upon returning home, she glances at the refrigerator
and notices that her note has been replaced with a
note from her husband that reads,"Baby, I didn't'
realise that I was putting you under so much pressure
and I'm sorry.I accept your proposal and have even
taken the extra step of listing at the bottom of this
letter, those days starting with the letter 'T' to
make sure that we are on the same page.

1. TUESDAY
2. THURSDAY
3. TODAY
4. TOMORROW

P.S. I love you too, and remember it's still TODAY, I
am waiting for you upstairs."

No comments: