Google

Sunday, May 11, 2008

LOVE - Interesting Answers

*What is Love???*

A group of 4 to 8 year-old Children was asked, "What does love mean?"The answers they gave were broader and deeper than anyone could haveimagined.

--"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears iteveryday" (Tina - age 7)

--"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone elsekissing me to sleep at night." (Clare - Age 5)

--"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." (Billy - age 4)

--"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time,even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love." (Rebecca - age 8)

--"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." (Chrissy - age 6)

--"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." (Terri - age 4)

--"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." (Danny - age 7)

--"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." (Tommy - age 6)

--"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was theonly one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore. That's love" (Cindy -age8)

--"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken." (Elaine -age5)

--"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day." (Mary Ann - age 4)

Love............Is not only made for lovers........ it's also for friends who luv each other sometimes better than lover. Smile and spread some love today. :-) Hence always try to make others smile no matter what pain u r thru..............................................

No comments: